Section 8 New Construction
The Housing Authority of Rock Hill owns, operates, and manages a 56 unit multifamily property under the Section 8 New Construction Program. The federally funded and income based program is designed to provide decent and safe housing to qualified elderly (persons at least 62 years of age and older) and/or persons with disabilities.
Unlike the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) program, the Section 8 New Construction program’s rental assistance is attached to the structure or a specific unit.
Eastside Elderly Apartments
• 56 units
• Zero, and 1 bedroom units
• 24 hour emergency maintenance
• Less than 2 miles from Winthrop University
• Walking distance to Northside Recreation Center & Confederate Park
• Less than ½ mile from Downtown & Fountain Park